Naughty or Nice?
|Can You Die of a Broken Heart?||
There’s an old saying that you can die of a broken heart and according to researchers this actually turns out to be true! According to a Washington Post article, a study done at John Hopkins School of Medicine shows that stress hormones produced by a breakup, a death, a sudden shock, or even a car accident can indeed mirror a heart attack, especially in women.
The article goes on to quote the main researcher of the study–”Our hypothesis is that massive amounts of these stress hormones can go right to the heart and produce a stunning of the heart muscle that causes this temporary dysfunction resembling a heart attack,” Wittstein said. “It doesn’t kill the heart muscle like a typical heart attack, but it renders it helpless.”
|How To Have A Mental Breakdown In 11 Easy Steps||
by Jason Kotecki
Have you ever wondered to yourself, “How can I add more stress to my life?” Of course, we all have. But now, for the first time ever, comes a comprehensive guide to take the guesswork out of getting stressed. Never before has such a thorough, step-by-step guide to your very own mental breakdown been published, be it online or off. If you can master these easy to follow instructions, you too can be the envy of all your friends and find yourself well on your way to a life you’ve only
1. Treat traffic jams exactly as they are: carefully planned and sinister conspiracies designed to keep you from your destination.
|Affirmations That Everyone Can Use||
* I deserve to be happy and successful
* I have the power to change myself
* I can forgive and understand others and their motives
* I can make my own choices and decisions
* I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires
* I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances
* I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life
* I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration
* It is enough to have done my best
* I deserve to be loved
Wow Wee introduces the world’s first radio controlled flying insect! The amazing FlyTech™ RC toy flaps its wings like a real dragonfly for unique flying action. Thanks to the lightweight construction, the Dragonfly can flutter, soar, dive-bomb and glide. Plus, the durable carbon-fiber structure and flexible wings stand up to crashes and rough landings.
I LOVE dragonflies!